COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our Services, fill out a form, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect when you provide it to us include your name, mailing address, email address, profession, company information, payment card information, photographs, descriptions of properties, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use our Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including as follows:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services to help us to improve our website and Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system type and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information, also to help improve our website and Services.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information as our Services are location based.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your device. Cookies are small data files stored in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage, and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. If your browser is set not to accept cookies, you may not be able to use the Services.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, when you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information, and list of friends and connections, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site except to the extent that your chosen social media platform allows you to disable this functionality.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to do the following:
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and send you service related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, support messages, and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service;
- Provide, maintain, advertise, promote and improve our Services;
- Facilitate communication among users of our Services;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Paarcy and others and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you. If you wish to opt out of receiving promotional updates, please click the “opt out” button below;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services; Personalize and improve our Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that match user profiles or interests. If you wish to opt out of receiving features which we think match your user profile or interests, please click the “opt out” button below;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Paarcy or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
Our Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
Paarcy takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at help@Paarcy.com. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, you can do so by emailing help@Paarcy.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period.
When you first launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. We currently require this location information in order to use our Services, so if you do not consent to this collection, you cannot use our Services. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, our mobile applications, or certain features thereof, will no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our Services. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security for more information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device to provide game-related information, service updates, promotional communications and other related messages. You can deactivate these notifications by changing your notification settings within individual mobile applications or on your device.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Paarcy by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing us at . If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.